Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter Sunday...our first Easter service at our new church in Louisiana. I walked away feeling like I had just experienced what Heaven is going to be like! I had the most worshipful experience I have ever had. Before we went to church, we had a visit from the Easter Bunny! The girls had lots of fun going through their baskets...
Georgia was SO excited about her new Strawberry Shortcake movie!
 Sleepy Ivy Jane with crazy bed head loved her fairy...
After church we drove to my sister's house to have Easter lunch & an egg hunt. Georgia Claire was beside herself with excitement! She LOVES her cousins.

And these were the best pictures we could get of the four of us. I love Georgia Claire in the first one...
 Me trying to get Ivy Jane to smile & look at the camera...
 Ivy Jane yelling "CHEESE" and Georgia is clearly over the whole picture taking thing...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I know it's hard having two bitties so close in age at this stage, but how fun is it to be able to dress them alike?!?! They are precious (as always!)!

    ReplyDelete