Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Georgia Claire

I took a series of pictures with my iPhone the other night when Georgia Claire was having one of her laughing fits. She gets tickled and it is cuter than anything she does! She was laughing about something we had said...

 And then I tickled her chin...



 LOVE this little girl!!! Our favorite thing she says right now is "tomarder" for tomorrow. She always wants to know what we are doing "tomarder" when we say good night. She's the perfect big sister for Ivy Jane, although lately their almost two-year-old & almost three-year-old selves do make each other cry at times. Usually the tears are over a toy they don't want to share. Georgia usually tells on herself. Ivy Jane will start crying & Georgia will come in the room & say, "I hit her in the head!" or "I took the baby doll from her!" At least she's honest, right?! Ha! She's precious and I cannot believe she will be THREE in one month!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment