Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dressing Up

I am not a "girly girl" by any means, so raising two little girls has been, and I'm sure will be, a challenge at times. Georgia Claire has enjoyed playing dress-up at Mary Katherine & Caroline's house, so I thought some dress-up stuff would be fun for her this Christmas. Shelby's mom & sister came through with some great heels, jewelry, tiaras, wands, and even a set of butterfly wings! We've also accumulated some of Caroline's hand-me-downs from her dance classes and performances. GC now has an entire drawer of tutus and leotards...I'm beginning to pray for my sanity now! Please join me, won't you? :)

Caroline & Mary Katherine came for a visit today & Caroline comes running out of Georgia's room this evening and asks, "BB, can Georgia and I take our clothes off and put on dress up stuff? PLEASE?" Of course I said yes, why wouldn't I? The squeals and giggles were THE BEST!

I hope you have recently gone to the bathroom because if you haven't you just might pee in your pants! The following pictures are HYSTERICAL!

Look at the little diva...
As I was taking this photo I was saying, "Georgia Claire, you will never wear a skirt this short as a teenager!"

And this series of pictures of GC & Caroline...


LOVE IT! I can't wait until Ivy Jane struts her stuff in the heels...might just have to break out the video camera for that!

1 comment:

  1. girls mmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to strip u both naked

    ReplyDelete