Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That's My Brudder

Today Georgia put her arm around Ivy Jane and said, "Momma, that's my brudder!" I said, "No, Ivy Jane is your sister!" She turned and looked at Ivy Jane and said, "Oh ok! You my SISTER Ibee Jane!" These sisters make me smile inside & out!

I took them to the doctor yesterday because Georgia has been so stopped up & coughing and Ivy Jane STILL has a bad cough. The doctor wanted to do a little blood work only to show it is viral...probably a cold on top of a cold on top of a cold. So, the cure? Take them out of MDO, never put them in the church nursery and keep them home all day every day in a bubble! :) The funny thing is when the doctor was jokingly saying this to me, Ivy Jane was chewing on my cell phone and I said, "So, Ivy Jane chewing on my phone right now is probably not in that prescription, right?!" Of course he knows I'm not going to keep them home every day, but he DID say that this will make them healthier adults in the long run because these colds, etc. are building their immune systems. Here are the sweeties waiting on the doctor reading books...

Ivy Jane is talking like CRAZY and doing SO much! She's now saying just about anything we tell her to or she wants to say! She's started saying, "Hold you!" and "Love you!" This picture cracks me up. She's so independent and was trying to put on her boots after bath time. She picks up her foot and tries to put it in the boot...SO MUCH concentration!
Today we have had a FABULOUS morning AT HOME! Between therapy two days a week, MDO two days a week, and church on Sunday, a morning at home is SO WELCOME to all of us! I wrapped Christmas presents & cleaned while the girls just played and played together. They pushed their babies in their strollers all over the house for at least 30 minutes! Georgia came in and announced, "Ibee Jane and I are going to the store! OK, Momma?"
Going to the store...
Then they emptied one of the toy baskets & climbed in and played for another 15-20 minutes! I love it!
Now all I hear is snoring on the monitors as I MAKE myself blog. December is SO busy. I'm DETERMINED to start earlier next year and to change some things, but for now I'm feeling great about everything I've accomplished, especially with the two little sisters running around!

2 comments:

  1. ivy jane I think u look swwet in your diaper u r a big girl now it is time I started "play" with u , come on my lap and let me put my hand in your diaper, gently rub and finger your kitty gonna make u feel sooooooooo good, u will kick like crazy when I bring u to orgasm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes next I cum every picture in diaper only of ive would love more and some without diaper so o can cum looking at her baby pussy

      Delete