Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Funny Funny Girl

Oh my goodness how we LOVE our Georgia Claire! She is becoming a funny funny little girl with a big personality! Look at this smile...
Some of the funny things she has said lately...

She calls me momma most of the time, but "BB" some. That's what my nieces and nephews call me & she has picked up on it!

"Nevermind!"...says it when I can't understand her and she has repeated herself several times. Ha!

When I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty like a big girl, she replied, "No, BB I did it yesterday, SORRY!" (The funny thing is she actually DID sit on the potty the day before!)

She sings "Jesus Loves Me" like this--"Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so! Little ones to him belong, for the Bible tells me so!" and she keeps repeating it again and again...it never ends! (unless she gets tired of singing it)

She exclaims, "OH MY GOODNESS" when something happens-bad or good!

I know there are others, but those are what I can remember at the moment.

She also LOVES to help. It dawned on me the other day that she is going to actually be able to help me CLEAN the house one day! I think back to my childhood and all of the chores we had growing up...I mowed the lawn, we all dusted & vacuumed our own rooms, cleaned our bathrooms, helped with the dishes, sometimes dusted & vacuumed the other rooms in the house, as well as help at the farm almost every Saturday. I'm going to have two little helpers one day! YESSS!!! Is it bad that I feel that way?! I love the work ethic my parents instilled in my sisters & myself and I hope that my girls grow up with the same work ethic. I know there will probably come a day that we have arguments over chores, but I'm going to enjoy my little helper(s) that I have now. Georgia LOVES to run my little sweeper, which she calls the vacuum. She loves to rinse the dishes. She loves to unload the dishwasher. And she LOVES to help cook! On Tuesday I baked my first batch of Christmas cookies, and Georgia helped! When I got down to the last little bit of dough I gave it to her and she had a blast rolling it out & cutting out cookies. She stood on her stool and "cooked" for about 20 minutes!
Thank you, Lord for this funny funny girl and wonderful little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment