Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bath Time with a 13 Month Old

Bath time every day is a highlight! We ask Georgia if she wants to take a bath and she starts crawling to the bathroom saying, "Bah"...LOVE IT! We usually can't get the water in the tub fast enough! I took some pictures of her tonight at bath time.


She just figured out that she could pour the water out....and sometimes get it on her head!


LOVE LOVE LOVE these action shots of her splashing and squealing...

Yesterday she turned 13 months old. I can't believe it...1-because the past 13 months have flown by and 2-because it means that in about 6 weeks I'm going to have another baby girl to love and take care of! Tonight my nephew Gabe was loving on Georgia and he said, "When is Ivy Jane going to be here?" and I said, "In about 6 weeks...about the time you start 1st grade!" to which he replied, "You mean you're going to have TWO BABIES to take care of? Georgia is still going to be a baby when Ivy Jane gets here! How are you going to do that?!" Aaaggghhhh...nothing like the honesty of a child to make you panic a little bit! I started thinking...how AM I going to do it?! But then I look at precious Georgia Claire and my big pregnant belly and I can't help but think how totally blessed Shelby and I are to have two girls to love, nurture, and take care of! Thank you, Lord, for the blessings of pregnancy and a 13 month old that is sweeter than I could have ever imagined.

2 comments:

  1. oh- those pictures are great! my levi STILL loves to bathe and takes about 2 a day!
    I love that God has placed you so near your mom and sister, knowing that one day you were going to have 2 babies to care for. You are going to need that help that they can give- and He knew that. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pu==y pics please mom

    ReplyDelete