Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy 34th Birthday To Me!

Today is my 34th birthday...my first birthday as a mom, my first birthday pregnant...it's been a great day! I am so blessed. The best gift I received this year, hands down, by far, without a doubt is sweet Georgia Claire.
Tired and clean baby ready for bed early last night...
I had to take a picture of one of the things my sister Kathy made me...she cross-stitched this...notice the question mark under the baby...LOVE IT!
Tired momma and tired Georgia rocking before bed...my absolute favorite thing to do with her! Thank you Lord, once again, for the gift of LIFE that Julia gave Georgia and the gift of LOVE she gave Shelby and me. We are humbled by your mercy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment