Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Eight months old today!

Happy EIGHT months Georgia Claire! What a complete JOY you are to your daddy and me. You make friends everywhere we go. You are such a happy baby and SO good (unless you are hungry, then you get a little impatient)! We cannot complain. God is so good and did an amazing thing in our life when He made you.

I can remember when your daddy and I were students at Howard Payne University and friends saying that certain couples were MFEO (Made For Each Other)...that's EXACTLY how I feel about you! Julia carried you and provided the perfect environment for you to grow and develop (for which we are forever grateful) and even though I didn't grow you in my tummy, you grew in my heart. This time last year your daddy and I were in the middle of a mountain of paperwork and a list of things to do so that we could be approved for adoption. It was a hard time, but SO exciting because we knew a little baby was going to be the end result! What we didn't realize is that in just a few months we would be bringing that precious little baby, YOU, home with us! What a ride!

We love you so much! I cannot say it enough. My prayer is that we always show you the love of Jesus in our actions and not just words. 1 John 3:18 says "Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and truth."


2 comments:

  1. oh! nothing better than naked babies! look at that pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not naked or we could see her p=ssy

      Delete