Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, January 1, 2010

PK

Penny & Katy, or simply "PK" as we all call them, came over this past Monday night for a supper and a great time of hanging out and playing with Georgia Claire. These girls (women, really, but I still see them as girls!) are PURE gold, and I love them like my little sisters. They are ten years younger than me, are as tall as me (if not taller) and are beautiful inside and out. I've watched them grow over the years into extremely talented young women who love God, love their family, and are two of the craziest red heads I know. I hear that they come by it honestly. Apparently their daddy is quite the character, although I've never seen it. They are back in Nashville now, writing music, and working towards something big with their older brother Ben.
Penny probably won't like that I posted this pic, but it was HILARIOUS! She was singing and trying to give Georgia her bottle...let's just say that Katy ended up taking the baby and the bottle away from Penny so she could finish her impersonation.
Georgia was very content with Katy...the natural!
Georgia is about to fall asleep in this picture, but I love it! We love you, PK!

No comments:

Post a Comment