Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Girl

My sister Kathy and I have laughed and laughed and laughed some more about this picture! I took it yesterday morning after I changed her diaper. It looks like she is saying, "Peace Out, Momma!" Oh the smiles she brings to us...
We had a great day today! I had a hair cut & color appointment and she went with me...and of course, did GREAT! She was awake for the first part just checking out the place and then fell asleep on her own in her car seat. After that, we went up to the middle school and saw some of my former coworkers. It was great to see them, and they LOVED seeing the baby that they all helped get here! I really don't know what I would have done last year without the supportive principals and teachers that allowed me to take time off and supported and encouraged me along the way! Here are some sweet pictures from today...
This dress was the first dress that we received for Georgia. Shelby's parents bought it for her and we could not wait to get her in it! Now, she's almost too big for it! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

My niece Caroline came over for about an hour yesterday while Kathy ran some errands with Luke & Mary Katherine. These two girls will be best buddies one day--I just know it!
Caroline was very excited when she saw the bag of powdered donuts. She said, "What dat BB?" knowing good and well she knew EXACTLY what those donuts were! I said, "They are donuts. Do you want some?" She quickly said "Uh-huh!!!" We think we might just start calling her "Sugar"--it seems that's all she wants to eat!
If these last two pictures do not look like Cindy Lou Who from Whoville I don't know what does! Caroline is the funniest little girl and I'm so glad she is in our lives, and lives so close to Georgia Claire!

1 comment:

  1. look at that big ol' grin! and yes- she is totally cindy lou who! how funny!

    your previous post is so sweet. you guys just gazing...that's the best thing about the early days with baby #1. all the staring...

    ReplyDelete