Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Tractor Night

For the past three years or so my parents have been hosting "Tractor Night" once a week. It's just an excuse, really, for my Dad to get out in his shop and tinker on one of his many vintage tractors with his buddies. They have already fully restored a 1954 John Deere and two 1947 Farmalls--one "H" Model and one "Cub". Mom always cooks a delicious meal, we all eat together, and then the men go to the shop and the women stay inside, clean up the kitchen, and visit. It's turned out to be one of the highlights of our weeks! Yes folks, I'm a simple girl!

Georgia Claire had her first Tractor Night last night and she was a hit! These men & women were some of our biggest prayer warriors during the months before Georgia Claire was born. Because it was her first Tractor Night, she HAD to have an appropriate outfit! Here she is in the onesie that my sister Kathy and I made for her...SO HAPPY!
Here she is again...
Another Paw Paw, tractor enthusiast, and good friend of my Dad's...Robert. I don't know which one enjoyed their time in the chair more!
Here is Georgia Claire socializing with two of the ladies...Faye & Donna...
And here she is after too much socializing, I guess! I thought this was HILARIOUS! She slept like this in Martha's arms for a while...
She HAD to make her way to the shop! Shelby & I took her out to see what the guys were doing.
Paw Paw stopped work, sat in a chair, and held her for about a minute or two and was then ready to get back to work!
And here is some of the men that were there last night...Pat, John, Bill, Joel, and Billy (also there...George, Robert, Todd & Howard).
Talking shop with the men...
And finally she fell asleep in Grandma's arms...what a night! =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Becky - I panicked when I saw that little green tractor...until I read your daddy goes both ways! Dashee has to look for something red to send your little darling!

    Is that the Robert my dad knows?

    Will looks like your daddy.

    We're setting out a candle that burns all week - on my George's table - to remind us each time we see it to lift your dad up in prayer.

    All my heart - Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy,

    Thank you SO much for the prayers for my sweet daddy. He is our family's rock and has never been in the hospital so it's going to be tough on all of us girls! Burning the candle-on George's table-is so special. Thank you!

    Yes, Dad grew up on Farmalls...still loves them and has a few, but also has several old John Deeres...we love the "Poppin' Johnnies"! I might just have to make Georgia a red tractor onesie, as well! =)

    The Robert in the picture is not the one your dad knows...still haven't seen Mr. Young, but would love to and tell him the story of Georgia and about her birth family!

    Love you. Thanks again for the prayers...we will be going Sunday and he may be there 7-10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely little lap puppet, unsnap her onesie, pull her diaper aside amd gently rub her little bald pussy until she gets a baby orgasm, I have lots of fun touching my youngest niece I love how soft her pussy feels, she tastes great too, licked her pussy for the first time at 2 weeks old

    ReplyDelete