Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Luke...full of life, rough and tumble, energetic, loving, our first nephew. We love you, Luke! Happy 6th birthday! I cannot believe he is SIX! I was talking to him this morning while we were at the farm and telling him about the day he was born. I told him how we all rushed to the hospital and then we waited and we waited and we waited...and then he said, "And then, POP! I just popped out! Right BB?" I think if he talked to Kathy she would tell him differently!

This is one of my favorite pictures of him...not sure how old he was...young enough to still be in a diaper and onesie!
Luke loves being at the farm and is always "helping"! Here he is during Christmas tree season sweeping in his Carhart overalls and black rubber boots...I could just eat him up!
Playing with the toy tractors with Paw Paw...one of his absolute favorite things to do!
I will never forget this night. He spent the night with Shelby and me--Shelby was watering the yard and I looked at Luke and asked him if he wanted to run through the sprinkler. He looked at his clothes and my clothes and said, "You mean in our CLOTHES?!" We got soaked, but had a blast!
We ate at Mom's and Dad's house tonight...burgers, chicken sandwiches, and hot dogs! Luke got to eat his hot dog and fries on Grandma's red "You are special today" plate. He was so excited!
Grandma, Paw Paw, Shelby & I bought Luke a razor scooter and boy can he ride it! He shot past me in this picture...
I love this "action" shot of Luke blowing out his 6 candles...
And the last picture of the day--must--get--every--last--drop! He is trying to get some ice cream that dropped on the table. He loves the "tiny cups" of Blue Bell homemade vanilla that Grandma always has! We love you Luke! Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives!

2 comments:

  1. happy 6th Luke, tonight you become a big boy, boys suck cock best so you need to learn, don't worry you can't swallow all of it you will look hottttttt with it dripping off your chin,get you up on your hands and knees with that sweet tight little bum in the air, lube you real good and show you that it is not just for pooping, you will scream to start but soon love it and I will love how tight you are, I love tight little boys and when I c-m in that little p-ssy it will belong to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, I have a nephew 6 he loves uncles toolshed and uncle loves his boipussy

    ReplyDelete