Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Therapeutic Spring Day at the Farm

I found myself making several trips to my parents' home while Shelby was in San Antonio & our house was on the market. I enjoyed the adult company, the girls loved being with Grandma & Paw Paw and it was a WHOLE lot easier to keep the house clean with us GONE!

I've said it before...being out at the farm, in the sun, digging in the dirt...totally therapeutic for me! On this particular day we raked & picked up peach limbs from the trees that Dad had pruned. We also got to help plant the garden! 

I LOVE the girls in their overalls & work boots...


 Tiny hands...
 Learning from the best farmer there is!

 Terrific sensory therapy for Georgia Claire, too! Digging her hands in the dirt, getting to pick onions...the smell, the "hair on top" the way it looks...therapy!
 A trip to the farm is NEVER complete without a ride on the mule with Paw Paw...
 Or having a driving lesson...
 She was so proud of herself!
 Even falling asleep to the lull of the tractor!
 Stil one of most favorite things to see is the peach trees in the spring...
 A farmer & his technology...
 
A farmer's daughter & her technology...
 Loving the time we got to spend before our move...I just wish Shelby could have joined us! He probably could have used the therapy session at the farm to relieve a little stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment