Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sweet Pumpkin

Georgia Claire & I had a date tonight! After supper she and I went to Target & got Princess & Minnie Mouse panties & M&M's, along with a few other things. I decided it might be an even better idea to go ahead and buy the panties. I wish I had a video of her face when we found the panties at Target! She opened her mouth, gasped, and said, "Pwincess ones AND Mickey (actually Minnie) Mouse ones!" The rest of the time she held on tightly to them. After we got those we headed over to get a bag of M&M's for a special treat when she is tries. She wanted to get out of the shopping cart & walk. We got lots of looks as she was walking several steps behind me, insisting on carrying both packs of panties AND the bag of "M's", as she calls them. She even said loudly, "Momma, I have my Pwincess panties and my Mickey Mouse ones and my M's!!!" We got in the car & I asked her if she wanted to get ice cream and in this little whisper said, "Yessss." So, we headed to the ice cream shop...

She REALLY enjoyed her "chocwate ice cweam". Here are some of the things she told me while we were sitting there-"I did it!" when she ate a spoonful of ice cream and when I ate some she said, "YAY! Give me high five!" Then she said, "I so happy eating my ice cweam!" Then, the sweetest, "It's yummy BB, thank you! Give me a big hug & a big kiss!" She has been an absolute angel the last few days. Last night she was loving on Shelby and she said, "I yub you sweet pumpkin!" Shelby calls her a "sweet pumpkin" a lot...I guess she has picked up on it!

This Friday night Shelby and Georgia have a date at the "Daddy Daughter Valentine Banquet" that our church is hosting. I can't wait to hear how the "sweet pumpkins" enjoy their night out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment