Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours! My sweet little Valentines were ready to go to therapy this morning! Thanks to my new friend Laura for the ADORABLE shirts! We have a bartering thing going...she's making some adorable shirts for the girls & I'm helping her decorate her new house!
Georgia showing her domestic side (in her adorable apron that Mimi made her)...
Ivy Jane taking care of her babies...
They LOVE to get in this toy basket, in particular. They were laughing & having THE BEST time!
I had to take this picture of sweet Georgia Claire sound asleep in bed with her assortment of babies...
Shelby took this picture of Ivy Jane sitting in Georgia's new bathtub baby's bathtub...hahaha!
Georgia displaying her "tato head" creation complete with an arm, an ear & a nose in one side and a tongue on the other side!
My sweet Valentines reading "Richard Scarry" together...LOVE THESE THREE!
Thank you, Lord for these precious three!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- they have an awesome play house set up! Was that a front loader washer I saw?!?! I think there is no more important 'toy' for children than a play house area. Letting them act out what they see daily. So wonderful.
    Happy V. day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the diaper only pictures they make me so hard love gonna cum looking at her sexy baby
      Body yummy

      Delete