Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, January 27, 2012

Princess Ones?

So, I think my 2 1/2 year old is telling me that she wants to start potty training. Why, you ask? This was our conversation today...

GC: "Momma work puzzles!"
Me: "OK" (getting on the floor to work puzzles.)
GC: "I sit on my knees to do puzzles cuz I have poopoo in my diaper & it's squishy!"
ME: (with my mouth hanging open) Ummm...ok!
I really could not believe she could articulate that...wow!
Out of the blue a few nights ago she told me that she was a big girl & she didn't need diapers, but Ivy did. I told her that when she starts going on the potty we could go to the store & get some special panties. She asked, "Pwincess ones? Like Ca-yine & Mawy Kafwin?" (Caroline & Mary Katherine--her cousins) "YES!", I replied. So, today they made potty charts at school and we are going to make one for our house. She's very excited & I AM TOO! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment