Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Precious Baby!

Everyone always asks, "Is she a good baby?" to which I reply, "Oh my goodness, YES!!!" Georgia Claire is an angel...we know that God planned for her to be in our lives and we are so thankful that her birthmother gave us the opportunity to be her parents. Really, even if she wasn't the best baby, I would still be grateful to have a baby! Here are some sweet pictures that I've taken this last week or so...precious baby!

This morning on our way to church! Shelby is headed to West Virginia for work and he had to leave early this morning, so I had to do the "single mom" thing! I impressed myself! We were actually EARLY for church!
Right after I put her down for the night last night, before I covered her legs, I had to take this picture! She looks totally relaxed...she's in the "spread eagle" position, as Shelby and I like to call it!
Happy girl in her apple outfit...about to run errands with Mama...she did so good, as usual! We were in Target and she started making sounds and then laughing like a machine gun...sort of reminiscent of Elmer Fudd, and she had so many people smiling and laughing at her! One lady even said to me, "I think you have a shopper on your hands!" She got louder and louder and was SO HAPPY! It was hilarious! I love you baby girl!



2 comments:

  1. love the "spread eagle" pic, just total submission....."take me I'm yours" but nicer if naked,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree, If I see my little niece sleeping like that I undo her onesie and my fingers make her pussy feel real good

      Delete