Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Family Fun

We ended a great day today with family fun at Mom's & Dad's house. We had supper and just enjoyed playing together. Georgia Claire is getting stronger and holding her head up longer and longer. We had to take her Bumbo to show everyone what she can do...it doesn't last long but she is trying so hard! It's like you can see the concentration on her face!
She sat and visited with Caroline, Mom & me while Mom was making homemade biscuits to go with our meal! YUMMY!
Sweet Caroline...enough said!
Aunt Kathy had to get her Georgia fix...they shared lots of smiles!
Kathy, Mary Katherine & Caroline made homemade heart-shaped teacakes with icing and sprinkles for dessert in honor of Paw Paw! Kathy said the girls may have gone overboard with the sprinkles...to which Andy, Shelby and I said, "Is there really such thing as TOO MANY SPRINKLES?!"
Taking their first yummy bite...look at those faces!
Luke started this pile...why they thought it would be fun to pile on BB I haven't a clue, but we all loved every minute of it!

Silly Luke...my first nephew and so much fun...(I just noticed Andy giving us bunny ears in the background.)
I'll take a hug from this 6 year old whenever he wants to give me one! He's usually too busy to stop and give hugs!
Georgia Claire just cuddled with Grandma and drank her bottle while all of the silliness was going on!
And then she fell asleep while Shelby was eating some ice cream (thanks to Joel) and watching football. Such a good night...my kind of night...


1 comment:

  1. that pile on must be a boy thing. the other day we were all sitting at the table working on art and i leaned over to help dylin with something. apparently that was an open invitation for levi to climb on my back and try to wrestle with me. while i was standing. silly boys!

    ReplyDelete