Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hanging out with the girls!

Georgia and I have been hanging out with Mary Katherine and Caroline a lot these days...fun times! Kathy & I are a good team...helping each other with projects, etc. etc. We had to go to the farm last week to cut a couple of Christmas trees (since Dad is still not able to do much) for a photographer who is doing a book for Christmas. The first two trees I've cut of the 2009 season...won't be the last!

Look at these two little hillbillies...cutie pies with hay in their mouths! They LOVE being at the farm & we are all excited about the 2009 Christmas tree season!
A bunch of hillbillies...even Georgia Claire had hay in her hand! =) While we were at the farm, we got some hay bales and dried corn stalks to decorate our yards for the fall with our scarecrows and pumpkins!
Mary Katherine "driving" Paw Paw on the mule...not really driving, but having fun anyway!
Kathy had to take Luke to the doctor on Monday and while they were gone, and Georgia was asleep, I made a fort for Mary Katherine and Caroline between their two beds. They were SO EXCITED!
We also colored for a bit. Caroline gathered up about 5 crayons and said, "Look BB! A Family! A family of CAY-ons!" She was so proud of herself!

And here is a project that Kathy helped me complete...a folding table in my laundry room. Shelby made the top out of a hollow core door from Lowe's and I painted and distressed it and Kathy and I sewed the skirt for it. It's a GREAT place to hide all kinds of stuff! I'm sure it will be a hiding place for Georgia one day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment