Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Giggling and Smling

Staying in a hotel when you are 3 and 4 means one thing...you get to jump on the bed!!! I love this series of pictures, blurry and all, of the girls having a blast together! 



 LOVE this one...

Every time we go somewhere at least one person asks me if they are twins. I always say, "No, but they're a little over 13 months apart!" IT NEVER FAILS that the person always says something like "Oh wow!" or "You must be BUSY!" or "I bet THAT was a surprise!" or...the list goes on and on. Yes, WOW is right! And yes, I AM BUSY! And yes, it WAS a surprise! Going from mourning multiple failed fertility treatments for 5+ years to having 2 girls in a matter of 13 months...it has the been the best, the busiest, the most challenging and the most love-filled years of my life. Being a momma to these two is what I prayed for and dreamed about for so many years. I love hearing giggles and seeing smiles of these two sisters...and when I think about how we were all brought together it makes me smile and giggle a little, too! God is SO GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. lets get into bed and have fun together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I want to join them in their bed and unbutton their pants and slide my hand down in their panties and rub and finger their sweet little pussy.
    Then I'd have them take turns sucking my cock while I munch on the others pussy.
    Would end with my cock in them and their pussies filled with cum.

    ReplyDelete