Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, February 24, 2014

December Cuteness

I'm so behind on my blogging...life happens and time passes so quickly! Today is the day I can get a new cell phone and not pay an arm and a leg so I transferred all of my pictures. These today are VERY random but some of my absolute favorites from December...

The weekends between Thanksgiving and Christmas we enjoyed selling Christmas trees at our family farm...such precious memories! When Georgia Claire wasn't playing with her cousins, riding on the hayride, or buying snacks at the snack shack, she enjoyed helping Aunt Kathy, Grandma and me behind the counter. I love this pic...two of my favorite girls of all time...
 Making buttermilk biscuits in Grandma's kitchen...these girls will be better cooks than me!
My two favorite men...my first love and my last...my sweet dad and husband heading out the door to sell some Christmas trees!
This picture is wrong on so many levels but makes me laugh at the same time! NO, the chainsaw is not on, but Dad wanted to teach Ivy Jane how to hold it properly! Ha! Every 3 year old needs to know that, right?!
 And then he showed her how to kneel beside it...ha!
I said, "Ivy Jane, before you get off the trailer, sit down and smile for me!" This was her pose...
These three were inseparable...Ivy Jane, Georgia Claire and cousin Caroline...3, 4, and 6 years old! Best buddies!
While staying at Mimi and Granby's house during the holidays, Georgia Claire didn't want to nap so she stayed on the couch a while. She wasn't tired at all...
 Helping Granby with his books marking off inventory he's sold at the antique mall...
Paw Paw teaches them how to sell Christmas trees and use a chainsaw, Granby teaches them how to manage inventory and sell antiques...these girls are going to be WELL ROUNDED, people!

This was the best pic with Santa Claus I could get. Ivy Jane wanted Georgia as her "buffer" between the two of them. She's blurry because she was scooting away from him!
 Sweet girls going to church at Mimi and Granby's house...
Our HILARIOUS brother-in-law Julian, Granby, and Shelby...feeling VERY manly! I LOVE THIS PICTURE FOR SO MANY REASONS! Their faces are PRICELESS!
Sweet Stacy (Georgia's biological grandmother) sent them owl hats that she MADE HERSELF, stuffed animals and new pj's. She's always so thoughtful to send things...we love you, Stacy!
What every girl needs on a cold winter's night...a warm fire, cuddles from her daddy, and a crunchy carrot! :)
 Sweet girls...
December was a great month...crazy busy but VERY enjoyable! I LOVE MY FAMILY. I'm SO NOT good at getting traditional family pictures, so these snapshots will have to do for now. Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment