Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, October 17, 2011

Chocolate Pudding

I've been doing really good (if I do say so myself) in the meal planning & cooking department lately but today I cleaned the house and ran out of time to make a dessert. So, at the last minute I pulled out a box of chocolate instant pudding from the pantry, mixed in some milk, & 2 minutes later it was ready! Who would have thought my "gourmet dessert" would make my girls this happy?!
Georgia said, "One more picture!"
Ivy Jane is becoming such a big girl...eating with a spoon & doing so well! She LOVED the pudding, as well!
She had it everywhere in NO TIME!
Georgia, Shelby & I finished eating and while they went outside I started cleaning up the kitchen. Ivy Jane continued to eat her pudding. She started saying, "Mmmmm!" At this point she decided she could use the spoon AND her hand to get more in her mouth!
I love these little chocolate pudding faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment