Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Peek-a-Boo

My phone rang yesterday at about 5:30. My Dad said that he and Mom were going to Luke's baseball game and they would be by in about 20 minutes to get Georgia. I hung up the phone and asked Georgia if she wanted to go bye-bye with Grandma & Paw Paw and she looked at her Daddy & me and said, "Yeah yeah. Bye-Bye Momma! Bye-Bye Daddy!" Uh-you think she loves her Grandma & Paw Paw?! When they picked her up she RAN to the door and started yelling "PAW PAW...BYE BYE!" She left with her folding chair & back pack full of snacks and came back with dirty crocs & a big smile on her face!

Shelby & I had almost 2 whole hours with Miss Ivy Jane. That doesn't happen often & we knew GC was VERY HAPPY, so we enjoyed our one-on-one time with IJ. After she ate supper she started playing peek-a-boo with me in her high chair. She was laughing and smiling SO big...I had to capture it!

Hi Momma...

And laughing hysterically...LOVE this baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so sweet! Look at how hard she is laughing! I love it!

    And I also love that GC got some one on one time with the grandparents. I know she was eating that up!

    ReplyDelete