Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, October 4, 2010

Smiles & Pig Tails

Ivy Jane started smiling at us a couple of weeks ago but I never can capture it on camera. Last night she was giving me the BIGGEST smiles...I was able to get a couple of shots...not her biggest smiles, but still very sweet!

Georgia Claire's hair is growing and I can never keep a bow in it or keep it looking good, so I started experimenting with pig tails last night. Shelby told me he wants her hair in pig tails every day...SO CUTE!

Here is Georgia doing one of her favorite things...reading her Baby Einstein Alphabooks...the neatest little set of 26 books with three pictures of things that start with each letter of the alphabet.
Getting another one out for Daddy to read...
Mama's first attempt at pig tails...
Georgia found her belly button...
It has been such beautiful weather that we decided to get some fresh air last night...of course that meant Georgia taking a ride in the wagon!


I hope we have years of many smiles & pig tails to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment