Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Day at the Park...One Year Later

On October 3, 2009, Shelby, Georgia Claire & I went to the park & enjoyed the beautiful weather. Looking back at these pictures, I cannot believe how our little girl has grown! AND, even more exciting, I cannot believe how our FAMILY has grown! God has been so good to us in the last year and a half!

Here's a couple pictures of our day, a little over a year ago...

And, one year later, here are a few pictures of our trip to the park! One of Georgia's absolute favorite things to do is ride in her wagon. A while back I realized that Ivy Jane's car seat would sit sideways with her. Since I don't have a double stroller (really didn't want to get one since I had a big one, a jogging stroller, and an umbrella stroller), I've learned to use the wagon when I'm taking Georgia in to Mother's Day Out. I always leave the wagon and Ms. Janice takes Georgia and her boyfriend Kipton around the church...they go swing, they go by and see Mrs. Phyllis the church secretary, and just enjoy riding around and saying hi to anyone and everyone they see.

Georgia Claire & Ivy Jane riding together...
Hanging out together...
Sweet Georgia Claire...
Sweet Ivy Jane...
My heart is full!
So is Daddy's...he's in trouble!
This picture cracks me up...Georgia looks so serious!
Georgia started crying as we were leaving...she LOVES the park...guess we're going to have to go back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh- those sweet sisters! Look how long GC's hair is getting! My goodness! She looks like a big girl. I'm loving her little skirt!

    ReplyDelete