Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not Exactly The Weekend I Had Planned!

Just when I think I have everything planned out for a great weekend I get sick and all our plans fly out the window! Mom & I had a garage sale on Friday and it was so much work getting ready for it but it was SOOOO worth it! I think it was the best one we have ever had! I literally had 5 or 6 items that didn't sell! WOW! The girls did really great, considering we were in the garage for a majority of the day. Georgia slept until 9:00 and then Caroline came over and played for a while. Then they both took really good naps that afternoon. Ivy enjoyed a cat nap or two throughout the day, as well...here she is on PawPaw...
And here is my other "helper". This child LOVES her wagon!
Ivy taking another cat nap...can you say relaxed?!
Georgia enjoying her applesauce...yes, she DID eat some!
That afternoon Mimi & Grandbarry came for a visit. Georgia absolutely LOVES the undivided attention she receives from them and I know Ivy will one day, too! Mimi taught her to say "uh-oh" and when you ask her where her piggies are, she grabs her toes and smiles...too cute! We had a great time Friday evening just hanging out and watching a movie after Georgia went to bed.

Here is Ivy taking yet another snooze during supper....
Georgia loves to sit with Shelby and eat off his plate and drink from his cup...
Ivy Jane and me...
Look at this little fatty! Oh how I love her so!
Saturday morning I woke up not feeling well...stomach was hurting and I thought I was getting sick...it turns out I was RIGHT! There has been this 12-24 hour stomach virus going around and I was one of the lucky ones that got it! Shelby & I had planned to get out and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL fall day with his parents and the girls, since we had all the extra help, but as it turned out, I stayed in bed with 101 degree fever and vomiting...NOT FUN! I hated that I couldn't hang out and visit with Barry & Paula, but it worked out great that they could be here and help Shelby. I'm just hoping and praying that no one else gets sick! Paula works part time at a florist shop and bought & arranged flowers for me to help me get better! SO PRETTY!
Grandbarry & Ivy Jane...
Happy Georgia Claire...
Just before Grandbarry & Mimi left, we had to get another picture...this was the best one I got of everyone. Georgia is already looking sad to me. She cries every time they leave. She cries every time anyone leaves! She LOVES to go and she loves when people come to visit...but ESPECIALLY Grandbarry & Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment