Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Random November

The month of November--heck, who am I kidding?!--the past 4 months have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog. SO, I'm playing catch up tonight & it's probably not making much sense. You see, I'm not the mom who writes down every cute thing my girls do or say or make a scrapbook page for every event. I'm lucky if I even REMEMBER the events or get to them on time! I love being a mom  & I wish I was more organized with scrapbooking & keeping records of memories. One of the main reasons I have this blog is so that I have SOME kind of record of when things happened...not the best, but it'll have to do right now. Maybe one of these days I'll actually have baby books filled up & scrapbooks completed...

These are random pictures from the month of November that I had on my phone that I loved for one reason or another. 

I love Georgia Claire's blue eyes & yellow finger nail in this pic...
 Every time I ask the girls to stand somewhere so that I can take their picture, this is where they stand...
Out of the blue the other day Ivy Jane said, "Georgia? I love you. You're my sister." So precious & so simply stated but OH SO TRUE! These girls, even though they have no blood relation, are sisters. They are best friends. They are playmates. They are roommates. They are sisters! Makes my heart swell & brings tears to my eyes...
 We had a fun day at the Ft Worth Stockyards with Mimi & Granby & I didn't get many pics on my phone. They LOVED watching the longhorns & even had their first pony ride!
 The weather was great during our visit to Keller. We even got to play at the playground awhile!

Getting the farm ready to sell Christmas trees is always a fun family tradition.
 Posing with Mrs. Emily, after great hair cuts!
 Thanksgiving Feast Day...Ivy Jane was Laughing Butterfly (she came up with her own name!)
 And Georgia Claire was Brown Bear...and a proud one at that!
 I love this picture that I took one random Saturday morning...GC's face is PRICELESS! SHE LOVES HER DADDY!
We had Thanksgiving lunch at Aunt Heather & Uncle Julian's new home...a wonderful meal & time of thankfulness together. (And of course, I didn't get any good pics of that either--what's WRONG with me?!) Heather is always so good to have activities for the girls to play!
 Puppy Emmi loves Heather. She sits in her lap like a little girl...so precious!
 Opening weekend of the farm...PawPaw with all of his grandkids & a couple of extras!
 Cousin Will starting trouble on the hayride...




 Hopefully I can continue posting in the next day or two with some more insightful, thoughtful posts...it's late & I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment