Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, September 6, 2012

We're Still Here

We've been busy...but we're still here! My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this past weekend & we had such a GREAT weekend! I'll be blogging about that later...hopefully sooner than later...but for now here are a few pics from the last few days/weeks!

Georgia took this picture of Ivy Jane and me...

Georgia in her gown going to look at the cows...

 Ivy Jane, "Uh-oh Momma, they got on my hands! My m&ms got on my hands!"
Taking an early morning tractor ride with Paw Paw around the neighborhood!
Georgia loves to play with the Little People at Grandma's house. She was busy busy for a good 30 minutes going back & forth setting up all of the little chairs, etc.
 Sweet girl with her sassy new hair cut!
And then there's Ivy Jane with her "rat's nest" that she has every single morning. Seriously--HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?! I can remember many tears growing up while mom tried to comb all of the tangles out of my hair!
We're still here, although there are days that we have rat's nests in our hair and food on our clothes. I'm still overwhelmed by the love the Lord has given me through these two little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment