Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Celebration #1

These girls are growing up too fast! I will blog more later but here are a few pictures from the last few days at our house. {DISCLAIMER...I started this post last week and I'm just now getting it finished!}

Ivy Jane is such a big girl...
She loves to swing in the "big girl swing"!
Georgia does, too, but the red swing is still a favorite, too!
Speaking of Georgia, she's going to be THREE tomorrow! I can't believe it...
This weekend Mimi & Granby came to visit, and so did Aunt Heather, future Uncle Jules, & Puppy Han! We celebrated Georgia's birthday a day early. She helped me make her cupcakes this morning. She was so good at putting the liners in the pan!
Momma's big helper!
She was so proud! She put the sprinkles on and even tried to put icing on a few...she liked eating the leftover sprinkles!
Mimi and Granby bought her a water table to play with in the backyard. She enjoyed helping her Daddy put it together. She loved wearing her goggles, too!
Trying it out the next morning...
And the following morning Ivy Jane decided to get IN the table while wearing her gown!
Georgia didn't know what to do! She kept walking around saying, "Ivy, get out!"
Birthday girl in her cupcake dress!
Blue eyes...
BIG three!
LOVE this little girl...

2 comments:

  1. happy 3rd big girl, that sweet tight little p-ssy is getting my 3 fingers deeeeeeeep in it making you squeal and kick, then I suck it to orgasm mmmmmmmmm I LOVE your p-ssy, now it is time you learnt the real reason your mouth is so soft wet and warm, unzip my pants ,reach in my undies and pull my c-ck out, take it in your mouth and suck me until I c-m

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://triangale31.de/invite/i=16302
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete