Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Celebration #2

We headed to my parents' house Saturday night after celebrating at our house with Shelby's family. Summer birthday celebrations are hard with my parents with farming and all. They are SOOOO busy right now picking, grading, & selling peaches! So, because of that, and because Georgia Claire doesn't seem to like a big party, we had a small celebration with Shelby's family on Saturday & then a small birthday/Father's Day celebration with my family on Sunday.  I'm not one for big birthday parties anyway, especially for a THREE year old. I grew up having small parties & I'm planning on continuing that with my girls..spending time with family is the most important part in my book!

Before bed Saturday night my mom asked Georgia..."What do you want me to make you for breakfast in the morning?" And without skipping a beat she said excitedly, "BACON!" Grandma also made biscuits & Georgia Claire got to help, and what a great helper she was! Starting to roll out the dough...
 Working so hard!
 Cutting them out...
 And putting them on the pan!
Mom made her famous strawberry cake because Georgia Claire loves it and because we ALL love it! Seriously, it is the best strawberry cake, ever! A picture of our little family...
 I had to include this one...can you say CRAZY MOM?! I was trying to get the girls to smile, like they could see me or something?! If they HAD seen me they would have probably been freaked out! Ha! I love that Georgia can't take her eyes off the cake!
 Sweet birthday girl with her Daddy. This child LOVES her Daddy!
 And Ivy Jane eating her piece...the whole time saying, "I eat it! I eat cake!"
Saying that I have a THREE year old sounds so strange to me! In my mind 3=big girl! Our life will never be the same because of Julia & her decision to choose LIFE for Georgia...life with us! We have so much love for her & her family! Happy birthday, Georgia Claire...our first miracle baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment