Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

This past week both of the girls had the croup, and I think Ivy Jane had a cold on top of it all. Poor baby girls. They sounded awful and felt awful, but thank goodness, our goofy, silly, funny girls are back in FULL FORCE! We had a great Sunday afternoon playing and enjoying each other.

This picture makes me smile! I don't know what I like more...Shelby's pink jingle bell bracelet, Georgia's face as she's playing the harmonica, or Ivy Jane looking at her Daddy while she plays the tambourine. I love these three with all my heart!
After their "jam session" we headed outside. A few weeks ago Shelby & I bought a playset for the girls, one that will last until they no longer want to play on it. They LOVE swinging, sliding, climbing and playing!
They got a little warm, so I brought out juice pouches for them to enjoy. These girls LOVE their juice! This picture CRACKS ME UP! Georgia Claire loves her play glasses, and ALWAYS puts them on upside down! This will be one we look back at years from now and get a good laugh!
Georgia is SO brave on the slide now. She almost catches air halfway down and always says, "One more time!" when she lands on the grass.
Ivy Jane enjoyed sitting...and resting! She's such a funny baby.I always check on the girls before I go to bed. I had to get the camera when I checked on Georgia Claire that night. Poor baby was EXHAUSTED...obviously!
Thankful for my baby girls, for my husband who loves his girls (all 3 of us) and for the wonderful life that God has given us...even if it IS in Louisiana!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Your comment about Louisiana made me laugh! I have wondered how you're doing outside of the great state of Texas!
    I love that pic of Shelby with the girls. That made me smile too! And they girls- so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmm lovely her pants are already halfway down, pull them right off, remove diaper, lay her on the bed, spread her legs and eat her bald little p-ssy

    ReplyDelete