Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Life with 2 little girls

(So I uploaded pictures for this post 4 days ago & I'm just now getting to blog. We have capabilities to get online now while we are in the car! We just left Granby & Mimi's house and are headed to PawPaw & Grandma's. The girls were asleep 10 minutes down the road...I'm so thankful they sleep in the car because they SO desperately need their naps!)

I've made a conscious effort during the month of November to be thankful, and to name my blessings...I have so many! But, I've been especially thankful during this month for our girls. Life is crazy right now, but of course we wouldn't have it any other way! Georgia Claire is testing the waters at times as a 2 year old & Ivy Jane is starting to show her stubborn self at times, but Shelby & I are determined to "nip it in the bud"! Don't tell the girls, but I think we're winning!

These are some random pictures, but ones that make me smile. This first one is of one evening after their baths. They love to get in their 'jahmies' and play on momma & daddy's bed. This was my attempt at trying to get a picture of them both...
Ivy Jane loves Wheel of Fortune...every time the audience claps (which is A LOT on that show) she claps and says, "YAY!"
Georgia is starting to help me with so much around the house. She loves to help me clean...dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, and doing dishes! she is a GREAT rinser...she gets every last bit of suds off the dishes!

And speaking of suds, she loves taking a bath in momma's big bath tub...
They both love to help Grandma in the kitchen, too. She was making a buttermilk pound cake and they were helping.
After baths one evening we were playing in Ivy Jane's room and Georgia decided that her daddy needed a pillow, a blanket, and every baby she could find...then she snuggled down beside him while Ivy Jane played nearby. Such sweet little girls.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I stumbled across your blog when I decided to google my daughters name...Georgia Claire. So neat to know there are two sweet girls with the same sweet name in this big ole world! You have a beautiful family!

    My blog is private, but I'd gladly send you an invite if you are interested in seeing a picture of my Georgia Claire. www.ataleoftractorsandtiaras.blogspot.com

    Miranda
    rmrrturner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete