Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family Time


Shelby left to go to Kansas last Sunday morning and got home on Friday. Needless to say it was a LONG week without Daddy at home, but we made it! When he left Georgia was still fighting a virus and cutting her teeth. As the week went on she improved and is now back to her old self. Thank goodness my sister and parents live in the same town...they were a big help with the girls...giving me a couple of breaks. I was stressed about bathtime & bedtime; didn't know how I was going to appease two babies, but I worked it out! I learned to give Georgia a bath right after supper and then to feed Ivy before it was time to rock Georgia. That way she was happy to just sit in her bouncy seat or swing while Georgia had her final bottle & rocking time with Mama. Whew! I don't know how single moms do it...I managed, but I felt like someone was always getting the short end of the stick. We were all glad to see Daddy come home on Friday! We had a great long weekend. Shelby got home about 10 AM Friday morning and didn't have to go into work so we enjoyed just hanging out together on Friday and Saturday. Both days all four of us got at least a 2 hour nap...YESSSS!!!!! On Sunday Shelby's parents came for a visit, since no one had to work on Monday. It was a short visit, but sweet. Georgia even cried when Mimi & Grandbarry left--they give her so much attention--she LOVES to play and just hang out with them.

Speaking of hanging out...Ivy slept a lot!
Georgia reading her new book with Mimi & Grandbarry...
Paula, Shelby's mom, has started making bows for Georgia and she thought it was funny when Grandbarry put more than one in her hair...
She eventually had all three in her hair...
Georgia's old toys are suddenly interesting again to her as we get them back out for her baby sister...
Crazy girl playing with the "play food"...eating a meat patty and holding the mustard...
She loves climbing up in this chair and playing. It was the very first piece of furniture that Shelby's grandma & papa bought as a married couple. Barry & Paula had it reupholstered for us when we got married. I bet they never thought their great-granddaughter would be playing in it one day!

1 comment:

  1. love the last pic, legs spread wide open I want her diaper off and my tounge in her pussy

    ReplyDelete