Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sisters

I like to sing the song from WHITE CHRISTMAS "Sisters" to the girls...I love the first few lines especially..."Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...Never had to have a chaperone no sir. I'm here to keep my eye on her. Caring, sharing, every little thing that we are wearing..." Every once in a while I hear Georgia singing it...makes me smile! :)



I love these little girls...best friends, worst enemies, and everything in between! They play so well together! Always pretending they are going to school or church or the store--I love to listen to their conversations when they don't know I'm listening. I love my little family & our crazy busy life! Here are some pics from the last 6 weeks or so...sorry to our family & friends that have been wanting an update. We're here, just super busy!

On our way to church...
Reading books together in bed...with their babies!
Georgia said, "Mom! Take our picture!" And this, my friends, is the best I got!
They love to play together in the laundry basket...
And this picture cracks me up! Shelby had to get some work done, Georgia Claire obviously had some work of her own on her Innotab, & Ivy Jane...well, she just wanted her snack! They LOVE their daddy & just want to be near him when he comes home...SO precious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment