Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Such a Big Girl!

Yet another time of transitions at the Braman House...our Georgia Claire is officially POTTY TRAINED! Can I get a "hallelujah"?! After trying and stressing myself out & her out I decided to put away the M&M's, the big girl panties, and the sticker chart. She simply wasn't ready. Her OT reminded me (yet again) that although chronologically she was 3 she is somewhat delayed in her gross motor skills. Her SPD throws another kink in the plans, too. The sensation of having to go to the potty was something that she had to figure out, on her own, in her own time. So, as much as I wanted to only have one little girl in diapers, we had two, for the time being. It really made our days so much happier not worrying about it! That was about 2 months ago (right before her 3rd birthday). Fast forward to a little over 2 weeks ago...we had just arrived at Granby & Mimi's house when she announced, "I need to go potty!" So, I took her and SHE WAS RIGHT! That weekend she just took off! She even wanted Mimi to make her a sticker chart for their house! Since then she has had MAYBE 5 accidents! No pull-ups or diapers anymore...even when we go on a trip, to the store, or to bed! This child never ceases to AMAZE me! When she's ready to do something, SHE'S READY! 

When we got home we got out the sticker chart, panties, & M&M's. Here she is pointing to her stickers...
And here she is about a week later...SO PROUD OF ALL OF HER STICKERS!
The first time she went poo poo on the potty we HAD to make a trip to Target to get a special treat! She chose the baby with panties & a potty! She was SO EXCITED! (When we bought the doll we didn't realize how much hair the doll had...WHOA! Look at all that hair...it's CRAZY!)
Her attire most days?! Panties and a t-shirt! She LOVES it and I could care less when we are at home! Shelby & I keep telling her over and over how we are so very proud of her and her little face just GLOWS! I love this BIG GIRL of mine...

48 comments:

  1. yay Georgia!!! That is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried looking up SPD in my dictionary, and I can't find it. The closest I could get was "spastic paralysis," and the dictionary jumps from "SPCC" to "speak." What in the world is "SPD?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to c your pussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love to see any underage p-ssy

      Delete
    2. Mmmm I would love to be her boy friend

      Delete
  4. I want to get her knickers off and suck on her p=ssy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya i would suck her pussy too

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would shove my pussy pounder in her asshole

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the comments, I love any p-s-y under 13 but baby most of all, love c--k too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do u know where I can find some

      Delete
    2. I would like some nkd pics of your nieces

      Delete
    3. protonmail I have hundreds

      Delete
    4. anonymous can you email me i am interested in your naked pictures my email is diaperlover1510365@protonmail.com hope to hear from you

      Delete
    5. Asking for naked pictures of nieces? Really! PEDOPHILE!

      Delete
    6. hey can I have some? my email is imverysarcasic117@gmail.com

      Delete
    7. could you please send me some pictures of your nieces my email address is zjangell20@gmai.com

      Delete
    8. Would love to let you suck my cock
      After I fuck her sweet little ass and cum in her you can taste her sweet creamy ass treat mixed with my hot man cream then u can lick my cum out of her tight little ass as I suck you and swallow your load fuck am so hard thinking about iiiy that I am going to cum

      Delete
  8. Love to put her face down on the bed and slam every hard fat inch deeply up her tiny ass very hard id love to ruin her insides as i force her to take my throbbing cock up her ass hard then cum in her like the toy she is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always feels so good. Thank but Jesus for little pussy.

      Delete
    2. nothing is nicer than a childs little tightpussy

      Delete
    3. I’ll honestly put you in jail! I’m offended!

      Delete
  9. Love to force my dick down that throat of hers baby girl got a cute mouth id love to have sucking my cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no need to force her they love sucking a manscock, my partner babysits I have had a few really good blowjobs from younger than5

      Delete
    2. Dude, you need to stop being a dick!

      Delete
  10. I find these comments to be super offensive! I’m sorry! I would never ever dream of posting any stupid comments like that. I feel terrible for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EVERYONE WANNA FUCK KIDS, DON'T WORRY

      Delete
  11. Nice she just got panties on now be a good girl and pull them off put ur head down and get legs open there s big dick mans waiting to bust you wide

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y'all need to chill God damn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://hishia.in/?i=94384a23

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://triangale31.de/invite/i=16302

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got any more please 😄

      Delete
    2. https://westfield2.de/invite/i=608

      Delete
  15. Panties off now you stupid skank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop being a pedophile

      Delete
    2. https://break84.de/invite/i=41351
      And
      https://Korsunov2.de/invite/i=139433
      Good cp with boys and girls.
      username for both: gmanii
      Password for both: gmanii123

      Delete
  16. Would eat her out. Make her cum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to use her little mouth please

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot Teens

    ReplyDelete
  19. Warning! CP group newest product. Get your childhood back.Take you back to her youthful days, enjoy her first virgin video. 91lolita: http://loli.tgyma013.top?_c=16x6s if system browser can no fetch url please copy it to chrome browser[0111]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please send me vids and pics or little kids please on telegram @RaylahXX XX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont have telegram but if you have WhatsApp or anything we can trade

      Delete
    2. Sure I don’t have any pictures or videos but would like some if possible I love little girls and little boys under 5 thanks on Telegram Raylah XX XX or What’s up @Supperfox27.

      Delete
    3. Sorry I meant What’s app .
      Supperfox27.

      Delete
  21. https://xxcuak3f.de/invite/i=8653

    ReplyDelete
  22. So hot I Love little girls

    ReplyDelete
  23. If you want to trade pics or videos of kids contact the session code i will post at the end of this coment it is famili pics for famili pics or of random or random and you has to start sending


    055ab0e4401426e68a4e8a0923da078f76a7f26bab9c77ec35f494c09ca5acb217

    ReplyDelete