Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ivy Jane's Therapy

Ivy Jane goes to physical therapy twice a week to S-T-R-E-T-C-H and work with Mr. Ron & Ms. Jen. WE LOVE THEM, TOO! It's great because while GC is working with Ms. Cre, Ivy Jane is working with Mr. Ron or Ms. Jen and they get to see each other and sometimes even "play" together! Ivy Jane's torticollis is improving SO much and we could not be happier! The therapy center has been another God-send...making our move last summer that much easier.

I came across this picture and can not believe what Ivy Jane's neck & back looked like last March...
Poor baby! No wonder she would wake up screaming and crying...she was in pain, I'm sure. She is my strong-willed child, but SOOOO funny! Here she is yesterday running from me. I managed to get her pants off and was needing to change her diaper...hence the saggy diaper falling off the poor child! Such a happy baby....
She ate and ate and ate her spaghetti night before last...
I should have gotten this on video. She was bouncing & laughing hysterically on her Rody horse that Santa brought her for Christmas. Georgia has one, too. It's great for Georgia because it helps her strengthen her core. It's great for Ivy Jane because we can manipulate her little body to lean to the side that she needs to and hold her head up. You can tell how straight her little noggin looks now! YAY!
She's improving so much and we are so thankful that Sue, the original ANGEL/PT that worked with Ivy Jane got us on the right track. I emailed her the other day to give her an update and she said, "I miss your strong-willed child but I know she's just testing others instead of me!" She hit the nail on the head! I'm not worried because I believe that her strong-willed nature is what is helping her to work that much harder. So, between Georgia & Ivy Jane's therapy I have my hands full, but I'm so very thankful!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely want to have alot of fun with him in his diaper would bounce up and down on my c**k and he would love it

    ReplyDelete